DropTheT is a community of gay, lesbian, and bisexual men and women (and our allies) who believe that the LGB community should separate from the Transgender and Queer+ communities.
The Official headquarters of the "Drop The T" movement and "LGB Drop The T". We have no association or affiliation with other sites.
21st February 2019 - 10th July 2020
This sub enforces language and topic censoring. Mods will remove opposing viewpoints, regardless of where on the Pyramid Of Debate they may be.
Violations may result in a permanent ban without notice.
1. General Guidelines / Civility: All LGB are welcome here. Be respectful of each other's differences. Discuss ideas, not individuals. No broad generalizations. No witch-hunting.
2. Appropriate Content: Why LGB and TQ+ should no longer be part of the same organization. LGB news, concerns, history, and/or personal affairs. Other topics must demonstrate applicability towards LGB or "dropping the T".
3. Off-Topic Posts / Comments: No anti-trans memes/mockery. We're not a debate or AMA sub - no "whataboutism" or "Keep The T!". Straight/trans allies may post as long as content is LGB-relevant - no validation threads. No derailing posts.
4. Disallowed Language: No implying that men/women or sexuality are defined by gender identity. No racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, or accusations of bigotry. No divisive slang that enforces another cultural/ideological belief, including slurs or crudity.
5. Social Media Content: Direct links to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit, SaidIt, (etc) are allowed. Archiving or screenshots are encouraged. No self-advertisement posts. No posts about being banned from other subs.
6. SaidIt Policy: Familiarize yourself with SaidIt Rules.
RELATED LGB SUBS
Please message the mods if you would like to be added to either list.
We're always looking to add a few more mods to the team!